August 2, 2019
- August 2, 2019
- Employment: Full-time
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our active and rapidly growing marketing department.
This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Updating and maintaining firm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure accuracy of firm contacts, mailing lists, and reports.
- Generating marketing materials.
- Updating website, monitoring and engaging in social media discussions on behalf of the firm.
- Coordination of external awards, rankings, announcements (to include tracking dates, drafting announcements, etc).
- Planning/coordination of external events and firm sponsorships.
- Acting as liaison with firm’s PR consultant.
- Marketing administrative duties to include, but not limited to: writing copy, maintaining calendar of key dates, coordinating photo shoots, maintaining and distributing committee meeting minutes, maintaining accurate budget records, and data collection.
Ideal candidate will have exceptionally strong verbal and written communication, and ability to self-start, manage time and work under strict deadlines. Strategic thinking, team work, good judgement and understanding of confidentiality and discretion required.
Education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Suite. Prezi experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of website content management systems and email marketing.
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may need required.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
Subject line: Marketing Coordinator - Your Name
August 15, 2019
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 17 lawyers have been named to the 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America.Read More
New legislation in New York and California reflects growing momentum for pro-employee legislation that seeks to punish discrimination and harassment, but which threatens to...Read More
Paley Rothman shares this library of resources with clients and friends of the firm to help them stay ahead of legal and business developments and trends. Here, you will find helpful tips and tools written by our attorneys and relevant to our areas of practice.Read More