Representative Matters: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Served as Arbitration Panel Chair in a $20 million contract dispute involving drug development and clinical trials for a new pharmaceutical.
- Served as Arbitration Panel member in a $35 million dispute involving the design and implementation of a robotics order fulfillment system.
- Served as Arbitration Panel member in an international arbitration involving a multi-million dollar software design and implementation for a foreign governmental public housing authority.
- Acted as mediator in a dispute involving a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical drug development agreement.
- Successfully mediated multi plaintiff employment contract dispute involving claim to commissions exceeding $100,000,000 arising from international military contracts.
- Successfully mediated multi-million dollar class action FLSA dispute involving a worldwide logistics support and IT company.
- Served as Arbitration Panel Chair in medical malpractice case involving complications following thoracic surgery.
November 14, 2019
For the eighth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2020 “Best Law Firms” rankings.Read More
Starting in 2020, all DC companies who employ tipped workers will be required to have their payroll processed (and reported to the government) by third-party vendors, to meet...Read More
Jeffrey Kolender, Paula Calimafde, and Michelle Chapin were all featured in the most recent edition of the magazine. The feature is in the July/August 2018 edition of Bethesda Magazine. This year, 17 attorneys were listed as the Top Estate Lawyers by their peers, and 8 were selected as Rising Stars.
For the sixth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2018 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 16 lawyers have been named to the 2018 Edition of Best Lawyers in America. We would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to this year’s list.