Representative Matters: Regulatory Law & Litigation
- Represented the manufacturer at the center of the largest recall of its kind in U.S. history in all aspects of federal multi-district products liability litigation involving over 100 class actions, opt out cases, potential cross-claims between the client and its co-defendant customers, and complex preservation issues.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a putative class action alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices.
- Represented a large pesticide company facing copyright infringement claims based on a federally-mandated product label.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a federal investigation related to marketing and advertising statements.
- Represented a manufacturer in a Congressional investigation arising out of a recall initiated by its customer.
- Represented numerous pesticide suppliers and distributors in federally-mandated, binding arbitrations involving complex economic and regulatory issues related to the amount of compensation owed to their competitors for reliance on certain scientific data supporting their product registrations.
- Represented a manufacturer in putative class action alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices arising out of label statements.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in federal litigation involving issues related to administrative review and environmental compliance.
November 7, 2019
We would like to congratulate Ryan Spiegel on his re-election to the Gaithersburg City Council. Ryan has served on the Gaithersburg City Council since 2007, helping to lead one of the fastest growing and most fiscally responsible cities in the nation, and is starting his fourth term.Read More
Estate & Trust Paralegal, Dorothy Milam, recounts her decision to join the Army.Read More
Jeffrey Kolender, Paula Calimafde, and Michelle Chapin were all featured in the most recent edition of the magazine. The feature is in the July/August 2018 edition of Bethesda Magazine. This year, 17 attorneys were listed as the Top Estate Lawyers by their peers, and 8 were selected as Rising Stars.
For the sixth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2018 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 16 lawyers have been named to the 2018 Edition of Best Lawyers in America. We would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to this year’s list.