December 14, 2012
Nine Paley Rothman Attorneys Earn “Maryland Super Lawyers” Honors
- December 14, 2012
- Publication: Maryland Super Lawyers
- Related Attorneys: Paula Calimafde, Glenn Cooper, Hope Eastman, Jeffrey Kolender, Roy Niedermayer, Linda Schwartz, Tracey Coates
- Related Practice Areas: Employee Benefits, Family Law, Employment Law, Estate & Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Litigation: Business, Real Estate: Business
BETHESDA, MD — Paley Rothman, one of the Washington area’s leading suburban law firms for the past 40 years, has announced that nine of its attorneys were selected 2013 Maryland Super Lawyers.
“Super Lawyers” is an annual listing of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. According to the publisher, the “Maryland Super Lawyers” list is comprised of only 5% of the licensed, active attorneys in the state and is created in part through a statewide survey of lawyers that solicits nominations based on professional achievement.
The Paley Rothman lawyers selected “Super Lawyers” include:
• Linda Schwartz, of Rockville, Md., who chairs the Professional Ethics & Discipline practice group, and is a member of the Real Estate, Estate Planning and Estate & Trust Administration groups (Real Estate)
Two of the firm’s lawyers were recognized in the “Maryland Rising Stars” category:
• Bibi Berry (former Principal), of Gaithersburg, Md., previously a member of the Family Law group (Family Law)
Paley Rothman, founded in 1972, has grown to a firm of more than 30 lawyers that provides legal counsel to corporate and individual clients in a wide range of practice areas. It maintains a business-orientation and handles tax, real estate, employment law, estate planning, litigation and a variety of other matters for businesses and professionals in Montgomery County and throughout the Washington metropolitan area.
Director of Marketing
January 2, 2018
Glenn Cooper, Deborah Cohn, and Michelle Chapin were all selected to Washingtonian's "Best Lawyers" list for 2017.Read More
Did you know that leave cash out programs can cause tax issues for employees if they aren’t properly structured?Read More
Paley Rothman shares this library of resources with clients and friends of the firm to help them stay ahead of legal and business developments and trends. Here, you will find helpful tips and tools written by our attorneys and relevant to our areas of practice.Read More