Representative Matters: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Served as Arbitration Panel Chair in a $20 million contract dispute involving drug development and clinical trials for a new pharmaceutical.
- Served as Arbitration Panel member in a $35 million dispute involving the design and implementation of a robotics order fulfillment system.
- Served as Arbitration Panel member in an international arbitration involving a multi-million dollar software design and implementation for a foreign governmental public housing authority.
- Acted as mediator in a dispute involving a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical drug development agreement.
- Successfully mediated multi plaintiff employment contract dispute involving claim to commissions exceeding $100,000,000 arising from international military contracts.
- Successfully mediated multi-million dollar class action FLSA dispute involving a worldwide logistics support and IT company.
- Served as Arbitration Panel Chair in medical malpractice case involving complications following thoracic surgery.
July 10, 2020
Cristen Rose and Robert Shulman Published an Article On The Connection Between Climate Change Nuisance Suits and Insurance Recovery on Bloomberg Law
Cristen Rose and Robert Shulman published an article titled "INSIGHT: Connecting Climate Change Nuisance Suits to Insurance Recovery" on Bloomberg Law on July 6, 2020.Read More
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted “business as usual” in many ways. People and businesses have been focusing on safety measures and efforts to maintain financial...Read More
For the eighth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2020 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 17 lawyers have been named to the 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America.
Glenn Cooper was named to the Top 10 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list. Nine other attorneys were named to the 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list and four were selected 2020 "Washington D.C. Rising Stars."