Representative Matters: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Served as Arbitration Panel Chair in a $20 million contract dispute involving drug development and clinical trials for a new pharmaceutical.
- Served as Arbitration Panel member in a $35 million dispute involving the design and implementation of a robotics order fulfillment system.
- Served as Arbitration Panel member in an international arbitration involving a multi-million dollar software design and implementation for a foreign governmental public housing authority.
- Acted as mediator in a dispute involving a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical drug development agreement.
- Successfully mediated multi plaintiff employment contract dispute involving claim to commissions exceeding $100,000,000 arising from international military contracts.
- Successfully mediated multi-million dollar class action FLSA dispute involving a worldwide logistics support and IT company.
- Served as Arbitration Panel Chair in medical malpractice case involving complications following thoracic surgery.
May 16, 2018
Pallavi Kachoria, along with three other attorneys from the Maryland State Bar Association, spoke at Walt Whitman High School on May 3.Read More
The scammers are out in force with new tax scams. What are the latest tax return scams?Read More
For the sixth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2018 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 16 lawyers have been named to the 2018 Edition of Best Lawyers in America. We would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to this year’s list.
Paula Calimafde and Debbie Cohn were elected Fellows of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel is a nonprofit association of lawyers and law professors skilled and experienced in the preparation of wills and trusts; estate planning; and probate procedure and administration of trusts and estates of decedents, minors and incompetents. Lawyers and law professors are elected to be Fellows based on their outstanding reputation, exceptional skill, and substantial contributions to the field by lecturing, writing, teaching and participating in bar activities.