Representative Matters: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Served as Arbitration Panel Chair in a $20 million contract dispute involving drug development and clinical trials for a new pharmaceutical.
- Served as Arbitration Panel member in a $35 million dispute involving the design and implementation of a robotics order fulfillment system.
- Served as Arbitration Panel member in an international arbitration involving a multi-million dollar software design and implementation for a foreign governmental public housing authority.
- Acted as mediator in a dispute involving a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical drug development agreement.
- Successfully mediated multi plaintiff employment contract dispute involving claim to commissions exceeding $100,000,000 arising from international military contracts.
- Successfully mediated multi-million dollar class action FLSA dispute involving a worldwide logistics support and IT company.
- Served as Arbitration Panel Chair in medical malpractice case involving complications following thoracic surgery.
January 2, 2018
Glenn Cooper, Deborah Cohn, and Michelle Chapin were all selected to Washingtonian's "Best Lawyers" list for 2017.Read More
Effective February 11, 2018 – Maryland employers must provide employees with sick and safe leave in compliance with Maryland’s new Healthy Working Families Act.Read More
For the fifth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2017 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 14 lawyers have been named to the 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers in America. We would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to this year’s list.
Paula Calimafde and Debbie Cohn were elected Fellows of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel is a nonprofit association of lawyers and law professors skilled and experienced in the preparation of wills and trusts; estate planning;...