Representative Matters: Regulatory Law & Litigation
- Represented the manufacturer at the center of the largest recall of its kind in U.S. history in all aspects of federal multi-district products liability litigation involving over 100 class actions, opt out cases, potential cross-claims between the client and its co-defendant customers, and complex preservation issues.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a putative class action alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices.
- Represented a large pesticide company facing copyright infringement claims based on a federally-mandated product label.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a federal investigation related to marketing and advertising statements.
- Represented a manufacturer in a Congressional investigation arising out of a recall initiated by its customer.
- Represented numerous pesticide suppliers and distributors in federally-mandated, binding arbitrations involving complex economic and regulatory issues related to the amount of compensation owed to their competitors for reliance on certain scientific data supporting their product registrations.
- Represented a manufacturer in putative class action alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices arising out of label statements.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in federal litigation involving issues related to administrative review and environmental compliance.
May 8, 2020
Glenn Cooper Top 10, 14 Paley Rothman Attorneys Named to the 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
Glenn Cooper was named to the Top 10 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list. Nine other attorneys were named to the 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list and four were selected 2020 "Washington D.C. Rising Stars."Read More
As Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Virginia approach the two-month mark of mandatory business closures, the shockwaves from the COVID-19 pandemic are being felt by the...Read More
For the eighth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2020 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 17 lawyers have been named to the 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America.
Glenn Cooper was named to the Top 10 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list. Nine other attorneys were named to the 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list and four were selected 2020 "Washington D.C. Rising Stars."