Representative Matters: Regulatory Law & Litigation
- Represented the manufacturer at the center of the largest recall of its kind in U.S. history in all aspects of federal multi-district products liability litigation involving over 100 class actions, opt out cases, potential cross-claims between the client and its co-defendant customers, and complex preservation issues.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a putative class action alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices.
- Represented a large pesticide company facing copyright infringement claims based on a federally-mandated product label.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a federal investigation related to marketing and advertising statements.
- Represented a manufacturer in a Congressional investigation arising out of a recall initiated by its customer.
- Represented numerous pesticide suppliers and distributors in federally-mandated, binding arbitrations involving complex economic and regulatory issues related to the amount of compensation owed to their competitors for reliance on certain scientific data supporting their product registrations.
- Represented a manufacturer in putative class action alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices arising out of label statements.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in federal litigation involving issues related to administrative review and environmental compliance.
November 9, 2017
Ryan Spiegel was named National Judge Advocate by The Navy League of the United States.Read More
The Maryland Court of Appeals recently created a new standard for the enforceability of contract provisions that seek to shorten the time in which a party can file claims...Read More
For the fifth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2017 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 14 lawyers have been named to the 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers in America. We would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to this year’s list...
Paula Calimafde and Debbie Cohn were elected Fellows of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel is a nonprofit association of lawyers and law professors skilled and experienced in the preparation of wills and trusts; estate planning; and probate procedure and administration of trusts and estates of decedents, minors and incompetents. Lawyers and law professors are elected to be Fellows based on their outstanding reputation, exceptional skill, and substantial contributions to the field by lecturing, writing, teaching and participating in bar activities.