15 Paley Rothman Attorneys Named to 2016 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
Twelve Paley Rothman attorneys were named to the 2016 Maryland Super Lawyers list and three were selected 2016 "Maryland Rising Stars."
2016 Maryland Super Lawyers:
- Bibi Berry (former Principal) - Family Law
- Paula Calimafde - Employee Benefits
- Deborah Cohn - Estate & Probate
- Glenn Cooper - Family Law
- Hope Eastman - Employment Litigation/Defense
- Jim Hammerschmidt - Employment & Labor
- Jeffrey Kolender - Estate & Probate
- Carlos Lastra - Family Law
- Paul Marcotte - Tax
- Roy Niedermayer - Estate and Trust Litigation
- Howard Soypher (former Principal) - Family Law
- Trish Weaver - Appellate
2016 Maryland Rising Stars:
- Michelle Chapin - Estate & Probate
- Tracey Coates - Family Law
- Ryan Spiegel - Civil Litigation: Defense
Glenn Cooper, selected for his work in “Family Law” has been honored on the Top 10 list of Maryland Super Lawyers, a listing of the lawyers who received the highest point totals in the Maryland nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.
Howard Soypher and Bibi Berry, also selected for their work in “Family Law” have been honored on Top lists as well, with Howard selected to the Top 100 in Maryland and Bibi selected to the Top 50 Women lists.