Representative Matters: Government Relations
- Provides management and federal political representation of permanent coalition of over forty trade associations, including managing the administrative functions of the organization, lobbying on behalf of the organization and regularly monitoring and reporting to members on legislative and administrative developments of import.
- Represents prominent small business association and affiliated Political Action Committee (PAC) before Congress and federal administrative agencies on matters of tax, health care and employee benefits.
- Prepared and submitted comments on individual and corporate tax reform proposals to the Senate Finance Committee and House Ways and Means Committee tax reform working groups.
- Lobbied on behalf of association client to gain permanent extension of a number of expired tax provisions of importance to small businesses.
- Regularly testify on behalf of clients before Congressional Committees, including the Senate Finance Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee.