Representative Matters: Regulatory Law & Litigation
- Represented the manufacturer at the center of the largest recall of its kind in U.S. history in all aspects of federal multi-district products liability litigation involving over 100 class actions, opt out cases, potential cross-claims between the client and its co-defendant customers, and complex preservation issues.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a putative class action alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices.
- Represented a large pesticide company facing copyright infringement claims based on a federally-mandated product label.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a federal investigation related to marketing and advertising statements.
- Represented a manufacturer in a Congressional investigation arising out of a recall initiated by its customer.
- Represented numerous pesticide suppliers and distributors in federally-mandated, binding arbitrations involving complex economic and regulatory issues related to the amount of compensation owed to their competitors for reliance on certain scientific data supporting their product registrations.
- Represented a manufacturer in putative class action alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices arising out of label statements.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in federal litigation involving issues related to administrative review and environmental compliance.