Representative Matters: Estate & Trust Administration
- Represented Trustee of Trust in recovering in excess of $1 million on behalf of Trust from former Trustee who misappropriated the assets.
- Represented Personal Representative of Estate in recovering assets on behalf of the Estate that were previously taken by former careprovider.
- Represented Trustee of Trust in successful interpretation of Trust documents by Court in favor of client’s reading and application of the documents.
- Representation of numerous Personal Representatives/Executors of Estates in defending claims by creditors against Estate assets.
- Represented co-Trustees in litigation regarding the validity of a beneficiary designation and other related issues in an estate valued in excess of $10 million.
- Represented and counseled a personal representative regarding multiple allegations of misconduct by a dissatisfied heir. Handled both allegations of inappropriate conduct and counseled client on how to avoid further potential allegations of misconduct.
- Represented Special Administrator in highly contested issue estate against allegations of undue influence and fraud in an estate valued in excess of $30 million.
- Successfully represented unmarried partner of decedent with regard to entitlement to portion of estate left to that partner.