February 18, 2021
Current Trends in Estate/Succession Tax Planning
- February 18, 2021
- Event Date: February 18, 2021 Add to calendar
- Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Cost: Free
- Location: STEP Mid Atlantic Webinar
Paul Marcotte was a panelist for webinar hosted by Mid-Atlantic Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners on February 18, 2021.
This webinar discussed tax planning trends in estate/succession planning and factors that may influence such planning from the perspective of practitioners in Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel and the UK.
- Simple or complex?
- Trusts. foundations, companies, limited liability companies, life insurance or annuities?
- Tax opaque or transparent?
- Domestic or foreign?
- Global mobility
- Special residency regimes
- Responsible investing
- Anti-avoidance rules
- Criticism of legitimate tax planning
- Increasing taxes on wealthy
- Political uncertainty
- Longer life
- Frequent changes in tax law
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) is the global professional association for practitioners who specialize in family inheritance and succession planning.
February 11, 2021
Paula Calimafde provided commentary in 401(k) Advisor article and talks about what is in the legislation and how it might benefit small businesses.Read More
Paley Rothman wishes you learning and inspiration this month.Read More