December 14, 2022
14 Paley Rothman Attorneys Named to the 2023 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- December 14, 2022
Paley Rothman is delighted to announce that 14 of the firm’s attorneys have been named Maryland Super Lawyers or Rising Stars for 2023.
Family Law Principal Glenn Cooper was ranked the Number 1 Lawyer in Maryland. This is his fourth time receiving this honor in the span of five years. Both Glenn and Litigation Principal Trish Weaver were named to the Super Lawyers Top 100 List. Trish was also recognized as one of Top 50 Women lawyers in Maryland.
We are also happy to share that Jennifer Pope and Amanda McGrath made their debuts on the list as 2023 Maryland Rising Stars.
Paley Rothman’s 2023 Maryland Super Lawyers are:
- Paula Calimafde for Employee Benefits, Estate Planning & Probate, and Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- Michelle Chapin for Estate Planning & Probate, Business/Corporate, and Tax
- Deborah Cohn for Estate Planning & Probate
- Glenn Cooper for Family Law, Business Litigation, Appellate, and Estate & Trust Litigation
- Hope Eastman for Employment Litigation: Defense, Employment & Labor, and Business/Corporate
- Lynette Kleiza for Family Law
- Jeffrey Kolender for Estate Planning & Probate and Tax
- Scott Mirsky for Employment & Labor and Business Litigation
- Trish Weaver for Appellate, Business Litigation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution
2023 Maryland Rising Stars:
- Jessica Summers for Employment & Labor, Employee Benefits, and Business/Corporate
- Hayes Edwards for Business Litigation and Employment Litigation, Real Estate, Construction Litigation, and Estate & Trust Litigation
- Jennifer Pope for Estate Planning & Probate
- Amanda McGrath for Estate Planning & Probate
Paley Rothman has been a leading full-service law firm in the Washington, DC-area for over 50 years. Known for its outstanding client service and sophisticated practices, Paley Rothman has developed a loyal base of clients who appreciate its competitive pricing, efficiency, collegiality, and knowledge.
March 21, 2023
Michelle Chapin’s Article on the Use of Arbitration Causes in Trusts is Published by the MSBA’s Estate & Trust Law Section
Michelle Chapin, a Principal in Paley Rothman’s Estate Planning department, authored an article titled "(Un)Enforceability of Arbitration Clauses in Maryland Trusts" in the MSBA's Estate & Trust Law Section Newsletter Volume 29 Issue 1.Read More
Sec. Deb Haaland is the first Native American to serve in the President’s cabinet and has been instrumental in bringing attention and action to the horrific incident rate of...Read More