October 29, 2021
Eight attorneys were selected in the Top Attorneys feature in the November/December issue of Bethesda Magazine.
- October 29, 2021
- Related Attorneys: Michelle Chapin, Glenn Cooper, James Hammerschmidt, Daniel Hodin, Jeffrey Kolender, David Shapiro, Trish Weaver
- Related Practice Areas: Family Law, Employment Law, Health Law, Appellate Practice, Real Estate: Business, Real Estate: Individual, Estate & Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Corporate
"We asked more than 1,700 attorneys who practice regularly in Montgomery County who they would hire if they needed a lawyer."
The Paley Rothman attorneys selected to this year's list include:
- Michelle Chapin - Trusts and Estates
- Tracey Coates - Family - Divorce
- Glenn Cooper - Family - Divorce
- Jim Hammerschmidt - Employment - Employer
- Daniel Hodin - Real Estate - Commercial, Real Estate - Residential
- Jeffrey Kolender - Trusts and Estates
- David Shapiro - Business - Corporate, Health Care, Employment - Employer
- Trish Weaver - Appellate
Thank you to all who selected our attorneys for this designation!
March 21, 2023
Michelle Chapin’s Article on the Use of Arbitration Causes in Trusts is Published by the MSBA’s Estate & Trust Law Section
Michelle Chapin, a Principal in Paley Rothman’s Estate Planning department, authored an article titled "(Un)Enforceability of Arbitration Clauses in Maryland Trusts" in the MSBA's Estate & Trust Law Section Newsletter Volume 29 Issue 1.Read More
Sec. Deb Haaland is the first Native American to serve in the President’s cabinet and has been instrumental in bringing attention and action to the horrific incident rate of...Read More