October 29, 2021
Eight attorneys were selected in the Top Attorneys feature in the November/December issue of Bethesda Magazine.
- October 29, 2021
- Related Attorneys: Michelle Chapin, Glenn Cooper, James Hammerschmidt, Daniel Hodin, Jeffrey Kolender, David Shapiro, Trish Weaver
- Related Practice Areas: Family Law, Employment Law, Health Law, Appellate Practice, Real Estate: Business, Real Estate: Individual, Estate & Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Corporate
"We asked more than 1,700 attorneys who practice regularly in Montgomery County who they would hire if they needed a lawyer."
The Paley Rothman attorneys selected to this year's list include:
- Michelle Chapin - Trusts and Estates
- Tracey Coates - Family - Divorce
- Glenn Cooper - Family - Divorce
- Jim Hammerschmidt - Employment - Employer
- Daniel Hodin - Real Estate - Commercial, Real Estate - Residential
- Jeffrey Kolender - Trusts and Estates
- David Shapiro - Business - Corporate, Health Care, Employment - Employer
- Trish Weaver - Appellate
Thank you to all who selected our attorneys for this designation!
August 31, 2022
Paley Rothman is honored to have Family Law Attorney Glenn Cooper included in the Washingtonian Top Lawyers Hall of Fame.Read More
Best known for her iconic role as Anita in the original West Side Story film adaptation, Rita Moreno is also known as the first Latina to win an academy award for acting and...Read More