December 9, 2016
17 Paley Rothman Attorneys Named to 2017 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- December 9, 2016
- Related Attorneys: Carlos Lastra, Deborah Cohn, Glenn Cooper, Hope Eastman, Howard Soypher, Jack Blum, James Hammerschmidt, Jeffrey Kolender, Jessica Summers, Michelle Chapin, Paul Marcotte, Jr., Paula Calimafde, Rick Claxton, Roy Niedermayer, Ryan Spiegel, Trish Weaver
- Related Practice Areas: Appellate Practice, Employee Benefits, Employment Law, Estate Planning, Estate & Trust Administration, Family Law, Litigation: Business, Litigation: Individual, Tax: Business, Tax: Individual
Thirteen Paley Rothman attorneys were named to the 2017 Maryland Super Lawyers list and four were selected 2017 "Maryland Rising Stars." A record five attorneys were selected to Top Lists.
2017 Maryland Super Lawyers:
- Bibi Berry (former Principal) - Family Law
- Paula Calimafde - Employee Benefits
- Rick Claxton - Business Litigation
- Deborah Cohn - Estate & Probate
- Glenn Cooper - Family Law
- Hope Eastman - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jim Hammerschmidt - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jeffrey Kolender - Estate & Probate
- Carlos Lastra - Family Law
- Paul Marcotte - Tax
- Roy Niedermayer - Estate and Trust Litigation
- Howard Soypher - Family Law
- Trish Weaver - Appellate
2017 Maryland Rising Stars:
- Jack Blum - Employment & Labor
- Michelle Chapin - Estate & Probate
- Ryan Spiegel - General Litigation
- Jessica Summers - Employment & Labor
Glenn Cooper, selected for his work in “Family Law” has been honored on the Top 10 list of Maryland Super Lawyers, a listing of the lawyers who received the highest point totals in the Maryland nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.
Howard Soypher and Bibi Berry, also selected for their work in “Family Law” have been honored on Top lists as well, with Howard and Bibi both selected to the Top 100 in Maryland and Bibi selected to the Top 50 Women lists.
Standing (Left to Right): Ryan Spiegel, Michelle Chapin, Carlos Lastra, Rick Claxton, Jeffrey Kolender, Hope Eastman, Howard Soypher, Paul Marcotte, Roy Niedermayer, Deborah Cohn, Jessica Summers.
Seated (Left to Right): Paula Calimafde, Jim Hammerschmidt, Trish Weaver, Bibi Berry, Jack Blum.
Not pictured: Glenn Cooper
November 9, 2017
Ryan Spiegel was named National Judge Advocate by The Navy League of the United States.Read More
The Maryland Court of Appeals recently created a new standard for the enforceability of contract provisions that seek to shorten the time in which a party can file claims...Read More
Paley Rothman shares this library of resources with clients and friends of the firm to help them stay ahead of legal and business developments and trends. Here, you will find helpful tips and tools written by our attorneys and relevant to our areas of practice.Read More