December 14, 2020
Glenn Cooper No. 1, 13 Paley Rothman Attorneys Named to the 2021 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- December 14, 2020
- Related Attorneys: Paula Calimafde, Rick Claxton, Deborah Cohn, Glenn Cooper, Hope Eastman, James Hammerschmidt, Jeffrey Kolender, Carlos Lastra, Paul Marcotte, Jr., Trish Weaver, Hayes Edwards, Jessica Summers
- Related Practice Areas: Employee Benefits, Litigation: Business, Employment Law, Family Law, Estate Planning, Estate & Trust Administration, Appellate Practice, Tax: Individual, Tax: Business
Glenn Cooper was ranked the No. 1 attorney in Maryland Super Lawyers for the third year in a row and has been named a Top 10 Super Lawyer since 2012. Nine other attorneys were named to the 2021 Maryland Super Lawyers list and three were selected 2021 "Maryland Rising Stars.
Trish Weaver was recognized as Top 50: Women Maryland Super Lawyers. Glenn Cooper, selected for his work in Family Law, has been honored on the Top 10 list of Maryland Super Lawyers for the last 10 years, a listing of the lawyers who received the highest point totals in the Maryland nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.
2021 Maryland Super Lawyers:
- Paula Calimafde - Employee Benefits
- Rick Claxton - Business Litigation
- Deborah Cohn - Estate & Probate
- Glenn Cooper - Family Law
- Hope Eastman - Employment Litigation: Defense
- James Hammerschmidt - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jeffrey Kolender - Estate & Probate
- Carlos Lastra - Family Law
- Paul Marcotte - Tax
- Trish Weaver - Appellate
2021 Maryland Rising Stars:
September 14, 2021
Jessica Summers Published an Article On Bloomberg Law And Examines What The FDA Final Approval Of The Pfizer Vaccine Means For Employer Mandates.
Employment lawyer, Jessica Summers, explains how the FDA approval for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine cleared the way for employers to implement employee vaccination requirements.Read More
Join us in celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month.Read More