Representative Matters: Government Relations
- Provides management and federal political representation of permanent coalition of over forty trade associations, including managing the administrative functions of the organization, lobbying on behalf of the organization and regularly monitoring and reporting to members on legislative and administrative developments of import.
- Represents prominent small business association and affiliated Political Action Committee (PAC) before Congress and federal administrative agencies on matters of tax, health care and employee benefits.
- Prepared and submitted comments on individual and corporate tax reform proposals to the Senate Finance Committee and House Ways and Means Committee tax reform working groups.
- Lobbied on behalf of association client to gain permanent extension of a number of expired tax provisions of importance to small businesses.
- Regularly testify on behalf of clients before Congressional Committees, including the Senate Finance Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee.
August 31, 2020
Tracey Coates and Carlos Lastra Provided Commentary in Article titled “Lawmakers, experts weigh changes to Maryland’s child custody court process”
Tracey Coates and Carlos Lastra provided commentary in an article written by Samantha J. Subin titled: "Lawmakers, experts weigh changes to Maryland’s child custody court process," which was published in The Maryland Daily Record on August 26, 2020.Read More
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted “business as usual” in many ways. People and businesses have been focusing on safety measures and efforts to maintain financial...Read More
For the eighth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2020 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 17 lawyers have been named to the 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America.
Glenn Cooper was named to the Top 10 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list. Nine other attorneys were named to the 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list and four were selected 2020 "Washington D.C. Rising Stars."