Representative Matters: Government Relations
- Provides management and federal political representation of permanent coalition of over forty trade associations, including managing the administrative functions of the organization, lobbying on behalf of the organization and regularly monitoring and reporting to members on legislative and administrative developments of import.
- Represents prominent small business association and affiliated Political Action Committee (PAC) before Congress and federal administrative agencies on matters of tax, health care and employee benefits.
- Prepared and submitted comments on individual and corporate tax reform proposals to the Senate Finance Committee and House Ways and Means Committee tax reform working groups.
- Lobbied on behalf of association client to gain permanent extension of a number of expired tax provisions of importance to small businesses.
- Regularly testify on behalf of clients before Congressional Committees, including the Senate Finance Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee.
August 15, 2018
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 16 lawyers have been named to the 2019 Edition of Best Lawyers in America.Read More
Maryland’s new Disclosing Sexual Harassment in the Workplaces Act goes into effect on October 1, 2018 – here’s what you and your business need to know.Read More
Jeffrey Kolender, Paula Calimafde, and Michelle Chapin were all featured in the most recent edition of the magazine. The feature is in the July/August 2018 edition of Bethesda Magazine. This year, 17 attorneys were listed as the Top Estate Lawyers by their peers, and 8 were selected as Rising Stars.
For the sixth year in a row, Paley Rothman earned national and local honors in US News-Best Lawyers 2018 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 16 lawyers have been named to the 2018 Edition of Best Lawyers in America. We would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to this year’s list.