February 23, 2022
10 Paley Rothman Attorneys Named as Maryland Super Lawyers and Two Attorneys Named as Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2022
- February 23, 2022
- Related Attorneys: Paul Marcotte, Jr., Paula Calimafde, Rick Claxton, James Hammerschmidt, Jessica Summers, Michelle Chapin, Deborah Cohn, Glenn Cooper, Hope Eastman, Jeffrey Kolender, Trish Weaver, Hayes Edwards
- Related Practice Areas: Appellate Practice, Litigation: Business, Family Law, Estate Planning, Employment Law, Employee Benefits, Tax: Business, Estate & Trust Administration, Tax: Individual
Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 10 of the firm’s attorneys have been named Maryland Super Lawyers for 2022 and two have been selected as Rising Stars.
BETHESDA, MD (February 23, 2022) – Paley Rothman is pleased to announce that 10 of the firm’s attorneys have been named Maryland Super Lawyers for 2022 and two have been selected as Rising Stars.
Glenn Cooper has been ranked as a Maryland Super Lawyer Top 10 for the eighth consecutive year and has been on the Super Lawyers list for the past 15 years.
Trish Weaver was also honored as one of Maryland's Top 50 Women Super Lawyers, a spot she has held four times in the last six years.
The firm is proud that its lawyers are held in such high esteem and have been recognized as Super Lawyers for many years.
Paley Rothman’s 2022 Maryland Super Lawyers and the number of years they been named are:
- Paula Calimafde for the past 16 years in Employee Benefits
- Rick Claxton for the past 16 years in Business Litigation
- Hope Eastman for the past 16 years in Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jeffrey Kolender for the past 12 years in Estate & Probate
- James Hammerschmidt for the past 9 years in Employment Litigation: Defense
- Deborah Cohn for the past 9 years in Estate & Probate
- Paul Marcotte for the past 8 years in Tax
- Michelle Chapin has been named a Rising Star since '14 and remained one for seven years in Estate & Probate. This is her first year as Super Lawyer.
2022 Maryland Rising Stars:
- Jessica Summers for the past 6 years in Employment & Labor
- Hayes Edwards for the past 3 years in Business Litigation
About Paley Rothman
Celebrating its 50th anniversary, Paley Rothman is one of the leading full-service law firms in the Washington, DC-area and is known for its outstanding client service and sophisticated practices. Paley Rothman has developed a loyal base of clients who appreciate its competitive pricing, efficiency, collegiality and knowledge.
- Related Press Releases: Paley Rothman’s Glenn Cooper Named #1 Maryland Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Ranks Glenn Cooper #1 in Maryland For Second Year, Nine Paley Rothman Attorneys Earn “Maryland Super Lawyers” Honors, Maryland Super Lawyers Recognizes Paley Rothman Attorneys for 6th Straight Year, 13 Paley Rothman Attorneys Selected 2014 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, 10 Paley Rothman Attorneys Named as Maryland Super Lawyers and Two Attorneys Named as Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2022
March 21, 2023
Michelle Chapin’s Article on the Use of Arbitration Causes in Trusts is Published by the MSBA’s Estate & Trust Law Section
Michelle Chapin, a Principal in Paley Rothman’s Estate Planning department, authored an article titled "(Un)Enforceability of Arbitration Clauses in Maryland Trusts" in the MSBA's Estate & Trust Law Section Newsletter Volume 29 Issue 1.Read More
Sec. Deb Haaland – First Native American in the Cabinet
Sec. Deb Haaland is the first Native American to serve in the President’s cabinet and has been instrumental in bringing attention and action to the horrific incident rate of...Read More
Paley Rothman shares this library of resources with clients and friends of the firm to help them stay ahead of legal and business developments and trends. Here, you will find helpful tips and tools written by our attorneys and relevant to our areas of practice.Read More